Early Childhood Education lays the groundwork for a promising future. Quality child care is an essential need for the healthy development and well-being of young children. Those that care for, teach and guide these young minds are paramount to healthy development.
Each early learning program needs the following to truly meet the needs of the families they care for:
- Children need consistency of care with familiar faces
- Directors/Administrators need substitute staff that is available and well-prepared
- Parents need assurance that staff are well trained
- Staff need the opportunity to be away from the classroom for professional development and personal needs
- Students need a gateway into the child care field