The CCRC's Preschool Specialist promotes quality through the education of early care and learning professionals by focusing on children's development aligned to state standards, while creating and maintaining optimal environments.
Through professional development, technical assistance and resources, early childhood professionals have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and care teaching strategies to offer intentional experiences.
1. Technical Assistance - Technical assistance and coaching topics include many aspects of preschool care, including:
- Environment and Room Arrangement
- Alignment to the Standards
- Curriculum and Instructional Delivery
2. Professional development is available to any early care and educational professional who is interested in supporting children's development and providing nurturing care and learning.
Some preschool trainings include:
- SUTQ Specialized Training
- Understanding the ECERS–R
- Early Learning and Development Standards (ELDS)
3. Preschool Resources
Contact Cindy Bowens, the CCRC's Preschool Specialist for information, training, and support at 440-242-0413 ext. 249 or email at email@example.com.