Carie Brown Anita St John Cecilia Steinman
CBrown@ccrcinc.com AnitaSJ@ccrcinc.com CSteinman@ccrcinc.com
440-242-0413 ext. 222 440-242-0413 ext. 247 440-242-0413 ext. 249
So maybe you started your own Family Child Care Business, Child Care Center or maybe you were promoted to the Center Administrator position because you were a good teacher and you loved children. No matter how you got to your current position, being a child care administrator and/or owner is hard work!
Did you realize that your program is considered small business? Were you ever trained on the business practices it takes to run a successful child care business? Somedays you spend your day in the classroom, driving a bus, cooking meals, fixing a clogged sink and the list could go on and on. When do you have time to do your job?
We can help!
Technical assistance and coaching support for Child Care Administrators and Owners can include:
- Support for new Child Care Administrators and owners
- Newly licensed child care providers
- Evaluating my business plan
- Marketing my business
- Developing your knowledge and systems
- Understanding and applying licensing rules and regulations
- Learning quality standards such as SUTQ, NAEYC, NAFCC etc.
- Child Care Staffing Solutions
- ASQ-3 Online
- Fingerprinting & Background Checks