The benefits of parent engagement in early childhood education is profound. In fact, strong collaborative partnerships between parents and child care providers can transform the learning environment impacting the future of the children enrolled. Strategies and support services to improve these relationships is essential.
The CCRC can support, teach, guide and provide parent engagement opportunities for you, your staff or as a service to your program.
Here are a few parent engagement supports and services that the CCRC can provide:
- Creating optimal environments, policies and procedures to support parent engagement.
- Developing consistent home to school routines and communication.
- Parent Engagement Experiences
- Parent Education Nights
- Partnering with Community Resources
- Parenting Training
- Staff training to support their knowledge of strength based parent engagement
- Opportunities for families to connect with other parents