The CCRC understands that hiring, orienting and developing new staff can be very time consuming. We want to give you back your time to focus on your child care program and let us prepare your staff. The CCRC can train and orient you new staff!
- Do you have new staff that you have just hired?
- Do you have staff that aren't new but they were never oriented properly or didn't get the full onboarding that your wish you could have provided if you had more time?
- Are you looking to hire and would love to have a service handle the time consuming training and onboarding for you?
Utilizing the CCRC's Workforce Development Program for your staff (new or old) ensures that they will be fully trained, oriented and prepared to work in your child care program. The service isn't just training on the basic requirements. We fully prepare staff for the experience of early childhood and all that this work entails. Your staff member will be fully job ready at the completion of the program.
- Background Check
- Medical Physical
- A copy of their required file created for you
- Child Abuse & Neglect Training
- Communicable Disease Training
- First Aid & CPR
- 4 Required ODJFS online trainings
-Ohio's Approach to Quality
-Overview of Child Development
-1 Hour Child Abuse training
-New Staff Orientation
- Building a Quality Program
- Training on what it means to work in ECE, SUTQ requirements and Licensing rules training