Fulfilling Careers in Early Childhood Education Start Here
Looking to turn your passion for children into a career? We're Looking for you!
Child Care Staffing Solutions (CCSS), a program of Child Care Resource Center, recruits, trains, and equips a "job-ready" pool of qualified substitute teachers for partner child care centers throughout Ohio.
We help child care centers stay fully staffed - covering employee vacations, doctor appointments, and sick leaves. By joining the CCSS program, partner agencies can focus on providing quality care for their children and families.
We help early childhood educators find great jobs in vetted, professional settings, while earning fair wages and state-recognized credentials.
We also help educators find permanent positions with our partner child care centers.
- Flexibility - choose the positions and schedule that works for you. Half-day positions available.
Work as few as 2 days per week or up to 40 hours per week - it's up to you!
- Reliable pay or extra income - perfect if you're looking for a regular "side hustle"
- First-hand experience in childcare centers before accepting full-time positions
- The opportunity to build relationships within the early childcare community
- Paid training and onboarding
- (for a limited time) Signing Bonus
- Opportunities for pay raises (if you increase your CPL level)
- Quarterly incentive bonus opportunities